ABC Training Services Ltd is committed to providing a flexible schedule and first aid training courses that are tailored to your needs. Take a look at our course schedule and contact us to arrange your course today.
1. You may provisionally book a place over the telephone.
2. No booking shall be confirmed without written confirmation.
3. Payment is to be received preferably with the booking form, if not at least two weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
4. If you have to transfer your course, the first transfer will be free, subsequent transfers will be charged at 25% of the course cost.
5. If you have to cancel your course the following charges will apply
More than 4 weeks notice No charge 2 – 4 weeks notice 50% of the course cost
Less than 2 weeks notice 100% of the course cost
(Cancellations must be received in writing and by the due date)
6. If you fail to attend the full cost still has to be paid.
7. If ABC Training Services has to cancel a course for whatever reason, as much notice as possible will be given and a free transfer to another course shall be offered, if this is not acceptable then a refund shall be paid.
8. If you are booking on a first aid at work requalification course, the candidate must have a valid certificate from an approved HSE training provider.